
I went to see Sherlock Holmes last night. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful cast. It was a fun, modern rendition. Nothing too deep but worth the date. It was crazy to hear Robert Downey Jr. speak in a melodic tone. I rather like his monotone, but this was good too.
I want to see this movie!
ReplyDeleteOh, I can't wait to go. I have a not so secret crush on Robert Downy Jr. And I'm sure it's a great movie.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a great time. I've heard such conflicting things about this movie. I think I'll just have to see it for myself.
ReplyDeleteI really want to see this.
ReplyDeleteMy sister and I saw Sherlock Holmes over Christmas vacation. We both loved it! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the movie.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I've awarded your blog a Lovely Blog Award. Check it out at http://jdp-news.blogspot.com/2010/01/lovely-blog-award.html.
Thanks, Joyce! That's so sweet!
ReplyDelete