Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Off to Williamsburg

We're headed out--to Williamsburg, Virginia. My sister-in-law rented a time share for herself and my family and I'm excited to get away from Manassas and commitments (is it evil to include callings here too??). In case you haven't heard of it, Williamsburg is where many of our founding fathers lived and is rich in history. I've been there before and am excited to go back.

Plus, I've emailed my latest draft to my editor. Here's hoping he doesn't want another snail mailed copy!

But I won't be back until Monday. Hold up the blogging world without me! I'm sure it will be very difficult. ;)

3 comments:

  1. good for you, girl! and good job on getting that draft sent off! You work fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh at first I thought you were going to do research on your book! A vacation is even better. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I heard that about your calling, you evil girl, lol. I hope you enjoy Williamsburg and your family.

    ReplyDelete