Wow! My little girl's fever and congestion won't let her sleep! And of course, when she's awake, Mommy's awake, and I fear the challenge of tomorrow.
I keep thinking about this writers conference literary agent Chip MacGregor is hosting next month. It's in Dallas and of all crazy coincidences I will be there the exact days of the conference. But--I finally had the guts to look at the seminar fee: $400! Not to mention I have the kids. And a beautiful temple sealing to attend. And a stinkin' cute nephew to meet. And two family members' houses to see. This is when I wish I could clone myself. That and steal $400 lousy bucks.
400 ouch, theres no way I could do that. I'm glad every thing to attend out here is quite a bit cheaper. I'm going to join LDStorymakers simply because among other things the conference will be 50% off.
ReplyDeleteI sure hate staying up with sick kids. (Those are the times when I realize what a terrible mother I am, because I mostly just feel sorry for myself!)
ReplyDeleteDon't sweat the conference-- I usually think those things are pretty boring, especially compared to spending time with family!!!
Hope you get some rest today!
oh man, so sorry. That is miserable! And I'm so sorry you'll be there next to the conference and unable to go.
ReplyDeleteAre you flying or driving?
Enjoy Texas! Hope it's warm!
Hope she feels better so you can sleep today.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! It always makes me feel so special when people read and comment on my blog. Girlie still hasn't napped but Shrek is a great tool. ;)
ReplyDeleteHope your girl is feeling better. I hear you about wishing you had a clone and it wouldn't hurt to have an extra $400 either. ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine any writers conference in the world being worth $400.
ReplyDeleteWell it's nice to hear the reactions. After I posted I wondered if all conferences cost that much...
ReplyDeleteHow much would a clone cost? If you spent $1500 on a clone, they might be able to sneak in for you, while you were distracting the guard, and wit all the stuff the clone could do would more than make up for the cost.
ReplyDeletescrew us, go to the conference and i'll watch the kids! i'm sure you can find a back door and i've got some tricks to get you inside. =)
ReplyDelete