I like to visit David J. West's blog because I will always learn about warfare. I like to visit Maria Grazia's site because I will always learn about period drama. Krista Lynne Jensen offers relaxation, Simon C. Larter offers sardonic wisdom, and L.A. DeVaul will always truly be elusive.
But me? Yeah my book is "Greek intrigue." But I like wars, I like romance, I like to be chill, and I like sardonic wisdom. And elusive, well, I'll never learn to be that, but I shall always admire it from afar!
So I apologize that some days you will hear about Prison Break, some days you will hear about The Buccaneers and some days you'll trudge through the travel log of my life. Good riddance! What are you doing on my blog???!!!
I'm here because I like to see you. That's a great thing!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! I didn't see my name! And why do you like to visit my blog lol? (And btw, Tamara's post will tell you how to get rid of those spam-prevention letters.)
ReplyDeleteI'm not that "monothematic" ( does it exist?)either! I like period drama and reading classics but I also like modern drama and contemporary writers. I love classical music and pop/rock music as well. I like watching Tv shows with live music and dancing. I love teaching, talking and writing about school and my students. I love reading many blogs, like yours for instance just because they are written by interesting people like you!There so much to learn from the others. And to be able to get in touch wit so many different people living in so many different places and doing so many different things is an amazingly enriching opportunity.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I've met you, M.!
Eclectic is good! Embrace it! And thanks for the links ;)
ReplyDeleteSardonic wisdom? My word, good lady. I knew about the sardonic part, but wisdom? Wow. I'm flattered!
ReplyDeleteBut no one should ever apologize for eclectic tastes. Broadens your mind, I say. That's why I listen to Evgeny Kissin and Evanescence (not at the same time). I read Hemingway and Helprin. I eat sushi and sloppy joes. Do what you like, and let your (figurative) freak flag fly, eh?
:)
I like variety shows. ;)
ReplyDeleteKaren, you're not listed cuz you're as eclectic as myself. :)
ReplyDeleteMaria, I stand corrected. Wow! I'm friends with a Professor!
I'll keep up the freakishness, all those who say they don't mind. :)
Yay, freakishness! Wow, is my blog relaxing? That's nice. Sometimes a get a little anxietal. Is that a word? I love to visit all kinds of people this way! I've always loved variety in people!
ReplyDeletePardon me, but your blog sounds just about like my favorite type!
ReplyDeleteI think we all have different sides and your blog shows it. That is why I'm here.
ReplyDeleteI like stuff besides war. I like battles and duels and exchanges and friendly fire.
ReplyDeleteOk I don't like friendly fire.
I love reading your blog. Variety is good. :) You need to blog about how you feel at the time, and our feelings, likes, dislikes are always changing.
ReplyDeleteha ha ha! you're funny!
ReplyDeleteand wow! that was so easy to comment!
ReplyDelete