Saturday, January 16, 2010

Giveaway!!!!

The fabulous Maria Grazia of ITALY just posted an interview with moi! I'm offering a FREE DVD set of North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell (read the interview to see why). So hop on over and enter for your chance to win!!

http://flyhigh-by-learnonline.blogspot.com/


And please check out her blog. It is one of my all time favorites.

9 comments:

  1. Great interview! I learned a lot more about you than I knew. I also love North & South. That ending is one of my all time romantic moment favorites. I also didn't know you were inspired by the Twilight Saga. Congratulations on your book and I can't wait to hear the title for it! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your interview! I love hearing where ideas and inspiration comes from with other writers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your interview! I have to admit that I've never seen North and South...but I will! I promise! I love Pride and Prejudice and Wuthering Heights, so I think I'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always so kind to me, M.! It's just and simply a great pleasure for me to host your interview and your great giveaway. As well as it is wonderful to know special women like you! I'll wait for you back on Fly High with your novel released as promised. Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. M., thanks for visiting my blog. I actually just discovered Maria's blog today and it looks fab. I love period drama, too.

    When I read in your interview that you made that triangle with uncooked spaghetti and marshmallows your Freshman year, I thought to myself, "Oh, look! She went to BYU, too." And laughed. And then I come here and see that you really did! I thought I was being clever, but it turned out I'm psychic. ;-)

    Good luck with your book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome interview, Mary!

    At the risk of sounding like your mother on the first day of school or something, It's nice to see you making new friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great interview. Havent seen North and south yet.

    ReplyDelete