I could try to be philosophical about the poll, but I won't. I thought most writers would speak the verbal language and seven out of sixteen voters chose that language. Here are the results:
Verbal: 7 (I'm in this boat, too.)
Physical: 1 (I'm so proud of you, honest person! I hope you have a lucky someone to spread all that lovin')
Visual: 3 (you guys and my husband should compete to see who's done more for their loved ones)
Gifts: 1 (Can I give you my address??)
Quality time: 4 (YES, you must be writers. At home. A lot.)
But I have to laugh at my marriage.
Me: "Oh Grayman. You're so smart, and sexy, and strong."
Adam: *grunts, points where he took out the trash*
Me: "I need a compliment. What do you like about me today?"
Adam: *contemplates faking sleep* "Thanks for doing the laundry. Again."
Truth be told, I have zero regrets. :)
Did you forget Service? That's mine.
ReplyDeleteVisual is service. It's probably the best one.
ReplyDeleteOh, I thought that meant you were attracted to really good-looking people.
ReplyDeleteI should have just called it service. When I learned about this in college my teacher called it visual and I thought it was weird too. Sorry!
ReplyDeleteMy husband thanks me for doing the laundry, too! :)
ReplyDeleteMy husband is straight up visual. I'm a mix of visual, physical, and verbal. Yeah, we've had issues (ha ha).
ReplyDeleteTold you polls were fun
ReplyDeleteI LOVE polls! Thanks for a fun one.
ReplyDeleteI don't even remember what I chose. My husband is visual and needs QT.
ReplyDelete