Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Poll (This one goes out to you, Avalon)

Avalon, you said you liked polls, so here ya go. :) Karen, I give you permission to ban my blog for a week. ;)

I have a theory about writers and which love language most of us speak. I know, this is entirely scientific and the margin of error is practically zilch, but be a pal and answer my poll question in the sidebar! After a few days, I'll bless you all with my theory and whether or not I was proved right or wrong.

If you have a theory while this poll is in session, write a comment and tell all!

Oh, and if you're not a writer, tell us if you think writers tend to veer to one type. But please don't take the poll. I don't want the comments skewed.

11 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have a feeling I know where the results are going to lie in this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was hard because I feel like I do a combination of those.

    So I chose verbal but all the rest come into play all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LT, we'll have to see if we think it's the same one!

    David, I considered letting people choose more than one, but that would defeat the purpose of my experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting poll!
    Cant wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Avalon. Hoped you would see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very interesting poll. I can't wait to see the results. Chances are, I'll find out I'm abnormal in yet another way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would make sense for writers to be verbal lovers, but I am not. I won't tell you what I am, but I'm not a verbal lover.

    I have this nagging feeling that I am really weird. I feel normal and I think I act normal but people respond to me like I'm weird. And this non-verbal love language is like a testiment that I really am weird and I don't fit in anywhere.

    Is this too revealing? Maybe it's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting poll. I found I really wanted to mark two answers, but I finally decided on just one. I can't wait to see where this is headed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, LA, it's good we're not identical. Stereotyping is silly anyway. I know it is. I just grew up in a family where my parents were always psychoanalyzing everyone (both psychology majors) so I always find myself doing the same thing...

    Carol, I know it's hard to pick just one! Thanks for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha!! Loved your poll. Doesn't matter which you answer. All of them make you feel a bit like a nutter. hahaha! Too good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Poll. I tend to be largely two of those. I would say the top and bottom choices. However, sometimes leaving me along is just as important to me as being with me when needed. so I went with Verbal for the poll's sake.

    ReplyDelete