Friday, March 12, 2010

Pretense

I ordered my *first* author business cards today. Look at me being all official. Now I'll have something to hand people when I attend the LDS Storymakers Conference next month. :)

I already have my before and after pics. Don't tell anybody I'm leading a double life.

20 comments:

  1. OH Mary!!! How very exciting!!! I'm so jealous of you! How much did your plain tickets cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much, like $340 so I could get back to my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. I won't tell a soul . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh, look at those before and after pics. I am ROFLOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary I had no idea that's what you looked like. You've cleaned up a lot. Trade your cigarette for a cell phone an your a new person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I'm impressed. Great pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh. I love business cards. Will you sign one for me at the Storymakers' conference?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want that "after" picture. =[

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha! Too great. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the before and after pics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting! I hope we bump into each other at the conference and exchange cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, ladies, for all taking the time to peak!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The before and after pictures are funny! Can you post a picture of your business cards? What do they look like?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on getting business cards. I'm ordering ones soon for a May conference because I want to add my blog.

    I hope you have a great and informative time at the conference. Look forward to hearing how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't realize we have the same first name - awesome. Look forward to seeing you at the conference and hearing more about your book. Hilarious pictures. I resemble that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very exciting. I love the before and after pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo I love making business cards! Is that weird??? lol

    ReplyDelete