Sunday, March 7, 2010

Six Truths and a Lie

David J. West AND Aubrie Dionne passed this game onto me. Thanks guys!! I'll give you six truths and a lie. You tell me which can't be true.
  • Had black hair, blonde hair, brown hair, red hair, long hair, short hair, bangs/no bangs, curly hair, and straight.
  • Happily ate a hot dog cooked on a car’s radiator while on a date.
  • Played Rachel Lynde in an Anne of Green Gables play. Spoke incredibly high pitched and fast and fell into the gossip-obsessed character rather too well.
  • Bitten by a possum while sleeping in the barn. Shot the mangy thing after.
  • Won first place in every event on Track and Field Day in 4th grade except baseball throw (last place) and long jump (second place).
  • Played a concert with my bro and sis for a bunch of druggies and it was the best concert I've ever thrown together. Red Hot Chili Peppers and REM. Oh yeah.
  • Sisters and I jumped into a car with a perfect stranger in Belgium to get to Waterloo. He wore tiny short shorts and to ease our nerves he said, “Don’t worry. I’m not a MuRdErEr. Bwa-ha-ha-ha.”


I pass this onto:


Carol Kilgore

and

Sarah M. Eden

13 comments:

  1. my guess is the possum one, but it's probably the hot dog one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you played Rachel Lynde! (Not that your personailty is anything like hers) I can't imagine shooting a possum. My sister in law had one as a pet. She rescued it from the side of the road. Poor things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe the possum one, mostly because I don't know if I could kill a possum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the lie is being bitten by a possum. Thanks for passing it on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. *gulps* I never was a very good liar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You already answered!

    But I too was going to guess the possum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Well done. I have no idea which is the truth. But I will guess Rachel Lynde because that one sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. ha. Just reread and then read the comments. So, it looks like they are all true except the possum. Well then. So glad you did not get bitten. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww. I'm late to the party. =P Well, at least you didn't get bitten by a possum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm jealous that you got to go to Waterloo. That is on my list of places I have to visit someday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's true. You aren't a good liar, even in writing. All your truths had a certain tone, then the possum line showed up and it was like you turned into some wild west woman in leather chaps carrying a rifle. I just don't see that as you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LMAO! everyone, it's actually not that big of a stretch! it happened to *me*. M. was an eyewitness! hope you don't mind me tellin. ;)

    ReplyDelete