Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Death of My Blogger Brain

Karen Jones Gowen talks about the writer's brain verses the blogger's brain here. I've known it for several weeks now, but now I'm officially announcing my state. I've temporarily suffered the death of my blogger brain. I'm writing incessantly (of course, only when my mothering duties permit) but will return to my online world soon! Give me a week. Then hopefully I can bounce back!

7 comments:

  1. Good for you and the writing. We'll be here when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun, Mary. I'm trying to keep from my blog suffering a similar death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that you are writing! Don't worry, the blogger stuff will come back to you after a break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write write write! We'll be patient. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, I've been feeling blogging overwhelmed, too, and I've been at this less than a month!! You do have to slow down, especially if you want to get anything written. I personally don't know how you even write as much (wonderful) stuff as you do with two very young children to take care of. Take a break. Relax. See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It happens to us all, right? We'll see you soon, no worries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed checking out your blog, Mary, and look forward to reading more. Sounds like your conference was awesome. I still, even after we talked, can't figure out how you find time to write this, and books, and do life. I haven't gotten anything near that accomplished!

    BTW, this is my blog address: ejmerchant.blogspot.com.

    See you on Saturday. Hopefully, it will be cooler...

    ReplyDelete