Wasn't this the greatest cast of all time? I love the diversity and eccentric mix. Each character had his own dialect, from Sawyer calling Kate "Freckles" to Desmond saying "See you in another life, brother." And you know Hugo will always say "dude."I was impressed with the finale. The ending was sweet. I do know three alternate endings air later tonight. I just goes to prove there isn't one good ending. Hopefully I can find ONE for my current WIP.
This couple had the sweetest romance. Desmond and Penelope. Awww. Desmond was such a likeable character with his innate goodness and dedication. Remember how he pushed a button every 108 minutes because he believed he was saving the world? Oh, sweet Desmond. What a frustrating life!
And then there's these guys. This was my favorite season just because of them. Remember the episode purely about Richard? OH, what a great show. I also loved the most recent episodes with Jacob and his brother. Both characters made good and bad choices--the man in black just wanted to leave! I love how the writers made the antagonist sympathetic. Richard, Jacob, Jacob's brother. Mmm.
Hugo, I'll miss your support and love of everyone on the island. Jack, I'll miss your leadership. Kate, I'll miss the tough girl who could still be feminine, Juliet, I'll miss your acting. Sawyer, I'll miss your con-artist gift and bookworm ways. Claire, I'll miss your sweet romance with Charlie. Jin, Sun, your romance was sweet, too. Sayed, don't doubt yourself. You really are a good guy. And every other character on the show, I love you! Your writers were brilliant! I'm so glad I had the chance to watch Lost, learn from it, and go to bed much too late.


I have no idea what you're talking about.
ReplyDeleteLOL.
but I'm really glad you enjoyed it!
Oh and I saw your interview up! congrats!
Oh, Tamara. You need to partake of the goodness. Great, great show.
ReplyDeleteYeah! I was pleased with that.
The ending left me pensive and melancholy. I loved seeing everyone reunite: especially Charlie and Claire. As it soaks in, I'm more and more happy with it, and I loved that episode about Richard. Lost has taught me so much about writing and character development. I will miss it along with you!
ReplyDeleteYay, Aubrie!! I'm so glad you feel the same way. I feel like I learned so much, too!! I know what you mean about melancholy, but I still thought it was sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteIt WAS a great show. I watched religiously for the first few seasons, then lost interest. But they grabbed me against two seasons back. The series finale was great, I thought...except that it was still a little confusing. And I was so glad that Sawyer and Juliet were together! They were so cute!
ReplyDeleteI watched the first few seasons, then wandered away. But I always liked Sawyer and Sayed.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this bloog post
ReplyDelete