Grayman and I snagged a sitter last night to watch Di Caprio's latest movie, Inception. What a great movie! In all it's complexity, I think I most liked the protagonist's motivations for doing what he does and his intricate relationship with his wife (can anybody say duality?). Go see it if you have the chance! It's a great example of escalation and delivers a beautiful, satisfying ending.
Glad to hear a good report of a movie I've been excited about seeing. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a movie night with your hubby! This sounds excellent. I'll put in on our Netflix list. Jen might not want to watch it, but I will. Thanks for posting your response. And we hope you have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteAnn
p.s. I'm slow this morning/afternoon--Jen slept in from another bad night--and just realized after posting the above that you have designed another template. This one is absolutely stunning, symbolic of what I'm certain is a bright new beginning!!!! The Gray Willow is a perfect title. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI'll be in touch soon. Right now I'm deep into revisions of In the Mirror. Will let you know what's happening - it's very positive.
Ann
Jolene, I hope you like it. :)
ReplyDeleteAnn, you'll have to tell me what you think. It will be a few months before it comes out on video. Thanks for saying you like my new look! It's never quite as perfect as I want it, but it works. :)
Thank you for loaning us your family today! They were such a big help - especially Aiden who said the prayer at lunch.
ReplyDeletehaha! Thank you so much for taking them! I had the house to myself and was able to write! I didn't mean for Adam to go for lunch, though. Thank you for sharing your food! We owe you guys. :)
ReplyDeleteI have heard nothing but good things about this movie. I am definitely going to catch it.
ReplyDeleteI loved this movie! I was seriously impressed and I can't remember the last time a movie impressed me. There is a lot of duality going on between him and his wife. Now the question is: do you think the top kept spinning at the end?
ReplyDeleteit looks good--i think Aaron and I are going to go see it at the IMAX--i'm excited! I like the new look of your blog!!
ReplyDeleteSUCH a great movie! It's one of those that sticks in your head, and you're still thinking about it a week later. Mark of a good piece of art IMHO. And the music is incredible, as well. And I'm with Aubrie: did it stop spinning or not? I'm in favor of it still spinning, but that could just be my pessimism showing. ;)
ReplyDeleteAl, you must!
ReplyDeleteAubrie, KM, I think it DOES fall because it starts to bounce right before the movie cuts out. Why would it bounce if it were going to spin indefinitely??
Nicole, this is precisely the type of movie you will love. :)
LOVE the new blog! The Gray Willow... *gasp, sigh*
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see the movie, just haven't gotten there yet! Thanks for the review.
Thanks, Krista! You know how to make me feel good! Let me know what you think!
ReplyDeleteI love the look of your new template and I agree about Inception. I loved it.
ReplyDeleteI have always been a fan of Leonardo Dicaprio.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, like your new layout and title,
elegant! I like the polls too.
Sarahjayne, thanks lady! Glad you liked the movie, too.
ReplyDeleteAvalon, I know! Leonardo rocks! Grayman doesn't like him, though. :(
I can't wait to see this movie. Maybe next week. I love the new look of your blog. Very nice . . . and Gray :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Carol. That means a lot.
ReplyDelete