Monday, September 27, 2010

Explanations

Where has Mary been? Flat on her back... though not quite dead: I'm twelve weeks pregnant!!!!

You know those ladies who run marathons practically up until their due dates? Or the ones who flaunt jujutsu on the weekends only after their ninety hour weeks? Well... hate to say it, but that is SO not me. And though I would just love to share all the juicy details, I am kinder than that, folks, and pray you'll be a bit more patient. God can't keep me sick for all nine months can he? That's what I'm telling myself every morning to get my hiney out of bed.

So, know that I'm thinking of you, but can't quite do much more than that. But believe me, when I'm ready, you'll know it. I shall be back!

15 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! but sad that you've been sick--NOT. FUN. AT. ALL!!! hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you have a rough time of it with pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great news! I've been wondering where you've been. Congratulations. Hope you start feeling better sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was worried about you! I feared you were sick, but this is a good kind of "sick"...lol. Congratulations! I am ecstatic for you. Please keep us informed about your baby. You know the ultrasounds, name ideas, and progress. My thoughts will be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it gets better! Will miss you when you don't write!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mary, I'm so sorry you're sick. If you're sick for nine months, thank heaven we have docs who give meds that calm the nausea if it doesn't go away on it's own after the first trimester! Congrats on the new little one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh! I hope you feel better. And congratulations on your baby. I've been considering trying again myself. (=

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!!!!! Here's hoping you start feeling better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I threw up everything until week 26 with my first and until somewhere around week 30 with my other. I TOTALLY feel for you. Stop staring at your computer screen and enjoy the best part about being pregnant - doing whatever you want for the sake of your sanity and the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I hope you get feeling better. Really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. something about writing seems to help people get pregnant...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, sweetie!! So happy for you. I hope that your sickness goes away sooner than later. Hang in there! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete