Well, it's 10:10 pm and I don't feel like puking; I must be doing better. I'm getting fatter, and my little baby BOY will be born in roughly four months.
In the meantime, we've moved to TEXAS, my friends. We're just getting settled into our new house in time for Santa and Christmas.
So I've been able to revisit my writing. I've missed it sooo much. But with the move complete and feeling much less nauseous, I'm ready to step back into the drama of my writer's lair again.
I've missed you all! And I'm sorry I probably won't visiting too much yet. You know how precious time can be and I want to spend it on the writing!!
Tell me, what have I missed? Anyone feeling newsy?
Wow! You have been busy!! I'm so sorry you have been so sick! But congrats on a boy!! Yay. :-) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that you are able to get some good chunks of time for your writing! :-)
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon (that includes feeling accomplished at whatever you want)
ReplyDeleteCongrats and Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteBoy, you've been on the go! I'm sorry about the nausea but glad you're starting to feel better. Very, very happy to hear you'll be writing more soon. Congrats on the move and I wish you a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm glad you're feeling better, and that the move is complete. Have a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteNicole, yes another boy!! Now I'll have two like you!!
ReplyDeleteDavid, yes. Yes. Yes.
Thanks, Carolina! And merry Christmas to you, too.
Thanks, LT and MT. How goes your writing?
I had a baby-- that was my big excitement! He'll be 4 weeks old on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, lady!! Make it to the hospital in time? ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, wow! What a busy holiday season you've had! So glad you're feeling better and congrats on the little boy! You're closer to family in Texas, aren't you? Enjoy your writing! I'll have to try that again sometime, too, haha!
ReplyDeleteAw sad! Now I can't stop in and see you when we are in N.Va...ya know, since we are there sooooo often! Haha! I am due in about 2 months with another little boy as well!
ReplyDelete