Loved this movie. Saw it with Grayman Saturday night. I had no idea what it was about going into it and was glad--I hate a spoiled plot. But think Matrix minus guns plus a few extra dollops of romance. A must see! And once again I think Grayman looks like Matt Damon from the neck down. ;)
I loved it as well! My favorite scene: Statue of Liberty.
ReplyDeleteI love this kind of movie. Will check it out!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, Aubrie. That was funny when they first stepped out.
ReplyDeleteAnn, we went out with another couple and we all really liked it, so I think you will, too.
I saw this yesterday with my hubs. Definitely enjoyed it--although I'd spoken with a friend beforehand who LOVELOVELOVELOVED it and I think I went in with too high expectations, if that makes any sense...
ReplyDeleteJust read your comment. Oh dear. I guess I still have a lot of Twitter to learn! User Name. I went in earlier and it asked me for this. But I was confused. It's different than your login name? I'll have to go in again and get one. Glad I've got yours! And Jen says HI.
ReplyDeleteAh. So then my user name is longjourneyhome.
ReplyDeleteI'll see you here, then--and on Twitter!!
I've been wondering about this. Thanks for the recommendation. :)
ReplyDeleteHi, Mary. I hope you'll forgive me for using you as a test case. I'm changing some things on my blog, partly due to my frustration with my "publisher." And I need to see how my "face" comes up here, if it does. I'll email you later. Hope you're feeling okay. The end's getting close!!
ReplyDeleteYay. It came up. Talk to you later. Jen says "Hi."
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you like the cover, Mary (I was getting frustrated because certain things kept going "wrong"--but that's publishing!). WiDo said they usually don't let the author preview the cover, but they let me because of the personal aspect. Whew. It's weird to see yourself "out there." You have to learn how to be UN-self-conscious, especially because you know there will probably be those who hate as well as like your book.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself and your sweet little family!