Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Now Available on Amazon.com...


Stolen Christmas! A collection of short stories compiled by LDS Publisher. I flew in last night to find this exciting news waiting for me in my email. The book includes seventeen short stories written by several LDS award winning novelists. All I can say is I feel pretty cool to be included. So as not to give my particular story away, just know it's told by a love besotted college student who will do anything to help the girl he loves... even when she's marrying someone else.

Check it out!
http://www.amazon.com/Stolen-Christmas-Other-Stories-Season/dp/1931858160/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1259034406&sr=8-12

Only $7.99, this is my FIRST entrance into the fiction world. This is quite possibly the most amazing Christmas present anyone could ever buy! ;)

12 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks, Krista!! I can't wait for mine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ordered some and several people I know have. It's very exciting to be a part of this. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Is this the first time your work has been in print, L.T? I've had several stories published in the paper but nonfiction doesn't count!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you capsulize your story. Makes it sound so good, and it is! Congratulations again, Mary! And I love the cover, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I do! And I'm glad LDSP took the title from Sarah M. Eden's story because I really liked her story AND the title has a splash of spunk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you usin' big words like "capsulize" (said in thickest hick accent). Shoot, I dun had to look it up (to confirm of course).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Seeing your work for sale on Amazon has to be an amazing charge. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Simon! I can't wait to hold the book in my grubby hands!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. I adore fiction so I'll look for this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I told Aaron I wanted some books for Christmas, but i didn't know what....now i do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary! Mary! Barbara Boyle here. Congratulations a million times on getting a story published! What an accomplishment! I'm so proud of you--never give it up and I'm impressed that you are doing this while you are yet a young mother. I wish I had not let my myriads of kids keep me from writing. Best of everything!

    ReplyDelete