I wanna segment my Followers into three separate categories. This is mandatory for the livelihood of mankind--trust me--it is mandatory. Is anyone out there brilliant enough to know how to help me out??? My guess is "we" would need to program my very own gadget.I offer fame, flattery, obsessive friendship and fudge. That's right, you heard it. I'll send you your very own batch of fudge. I probably should've found a pic of the succulent dessert... but I've kinda gotten attached to my nerdy friend.
Blogger, Blogger on the screen, who's ridiculously brilliant to the extreme?
Sorry. I'm am without the gene for geekery. Unless it's word-geekery. Sorry. =[
ReplyDeleteThanks for the acknowledgment anyway! I wonder if my request is even possible!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm a pretty big geek: Star Trek/Star wars/fantasy lover that I am.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, thanks for commenting on my blog. Congrats on your book being published! I'm a follower now,
Aubrie
Thanks for stopping by, Aubrie! Love the flute pic! I played in HS, though never ask me to play now!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a card-carrying geek, but I dunno if there's a techie way to divide your followers up, outside off perusing the Friend Connect source. Sad to say, I'm geeky in a different way... :)
ReplyDeleteGeek nonetheless, Simon. I dub thee Sir Geek!
ReplyDeleteSo my husband says probably not possible on blogspot. He also says he needs to know why and how it would be used before he can say how to build it. Email me at kate at katrinapalmer dot com with more info if you want. (And now he mutters, "I don't know, I don't think I can really help her. Not on blogspot, not without understanding Google's API.") Email me.
ReplyDeleteJust emailed you. Thanks Kate!!
ReplyDelete