Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Behold, the Power of Duct Tape

A friend told me she heard of a lady duct taping her toddler's diaper on.

Quiet time is now:
Child in room, armed with a fruit roll-up, duct tape in place.
Chance of success?
I'm too scared to consider percentages.

8 comments:

  1. I love duct tape. I don't know why. I realized once that I've talked about it on my blog way too many times. Weird, right?

    And I would totally duct tape a diaper on if the little sticky tabs fell off an unused, perfectly good diaper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I could've used duct tape on a few occasions! Move the tabs too many times and they would stop working. I hated wasting diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duct tape rules! My sister-in-law uses bright hot pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mail packages with duct tape. I picked red tape for my Christmas ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, what about duct tape prom? My son and his date made their entire clothes from duct tape last year. He went as a jester and she went as a princess. Even the shoes were made from duct tape. It was incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There were days I wanted to use duct tape. And not just on the diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I feel like I have seven little cheerleaders here today. Yeah! It worked! I went into her room after a couple hours and she was asleep, butt up in her rocking chair. *sigh* It was great.

    Karen, boy I would LOVE to see pictures of that. Prom clothes. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete