Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Power of as;lkjdfsa;

Ever had a line in your head, it was absolutely perfect, but you're missing just a single word, so you fill it with a;slkdjlasd? Of course you go back, possibly use a thesaurus to fill it, but it's so great to go with the ebb and flow of things and just type. I have noticed if the frequency of a;slkjfasd increases it's time for bed.

Anybody else? as;ldkfjsa;?

7 comments:

  1. Mine usually comes out a little more like a;sldkfjgh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that. Usually I just sit waiting for the word to come to me....think of all the time wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love playing around with the thesaurus on Microsoft Word; hopping from word to word until that perfect one pops out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Me? I usually putter around till I find the right word. But I have used NAME for people whose names I can't decide on, at times. And my little drafting notes to myself occasionally don't get edited out before my crit group sees things, which rather amuses them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do this: ***
    That way it's easy to search it when you're done and fill in the perfect word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine usually end up as [insert name here]. =P

    ReplyDelete