Several months back, I posted about our kitchen. If you'd like to check it out, click
here. (The kitchen pics are a little more drastic.) But now I'm sharing what we've done to the living room. The sad part about these pics is they don't show the original color in all its glory. It used to be PINK. So we changed it to a light brown (but of course in these pics you can barely tell the difference). Anyway, I promised pics and this has absolutely NOTHING to do with writing, but I'm drawing a blank and have been painting downstairs, so home renovation is on the mind. :)
BEFORE

DURING

AFTER
The during photo is classic!
ReplyDeleteWow! Way to rock that room. And I'm with Kate, the during photo was awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed! Looks like it took a lot of work.
ReplyDeleteWinged Writer
Great work!
ReplyDeleteI am in the process of remodeling an office building I just purchased and I have been interviewing crews and I had no idea there are so many lunatics in this world. Hope I find someone decent soon!
Love the before and after pics. Great job! I had to laugh that the walls were pink. We once owned an 80 year old house and everything... the wallpaper, the walls, the fireplace, the countertops, even INSIDE the cupboards, were all varying shades of mauve and pink. Non-stop projects! It's a great feeling to get a room done, though! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! How egocentric of me, I know.
ReplyDeleteAvalon, wow! What a project! I like looking at the chairs on overstock. They have great chairs for offices there.
Krista. Ah, someone who knows the pains of pink. I have a friend who bought a house with a bathroom with walls so bright pink you nearly need sunglasses!
It looks awesome. Ahhh, the beauties of homeownership.
ReplyDeleteOh, I've been through that lately too! I'm so glad it's over!
ReplyDeleteI don't know.... I think pink is definitely coming back in. Maybe you should have waited. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is really Tracy pretending to be Joe.
I'm guessing the pink bathroom you're referring to is mine :) The sad part is, a year later, it is STILL pink. Ahh, so much work. You should show off your bedroom as well, I love your paint job! And I'm excited to see your basement when you guys get it all finished.
ReplyDeleteHi thhanks for posting this
ReplyDelete