Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm Off!

I leave for Dallas at 4 am tomorrow morning. Two days with my parents and siblings and nieces and nephews, then six with complete strangers at Dave Wolverton's Professional Novel Writers' Workshop. I'm so excited! I plan to cram my brain full of mandatory writing lessons and pray I will never forget them.

Wish me luck! The workshop is supposed to be intense. I hope so--I'm nervous about missing my husband and two unbearably sweet kids. But consider me over and out 'til I get back on July 12th.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    And have a wonderful 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at your workshop! I hope you share with us what happened and what you learned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a short story critiqued at the North Texas Speculative Fiction Workshop meeting on the 10th, and I know Dave's workshop attendees have been invited. If you can make it, I'd love to meet you.

    And best of luck at YOUR workshop. I've heard it's great. Maybe one of these days, I'll make it to one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear how it goes. You'll do great and learn so much! Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care and please be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great (productive) time! I'm so jealous, and can't wait to hear about it when you return!

    ReplyDelete