What a beautiful cover!
Aubrie, the author had his niece pose for the picture. The girl she represents was an amazing hero.
I definitely want to read something by David. This one looks wonderful.Jen and I hope you and your family have a fun weekend.
:( I don't really want to cry, but I always gravitate to books that make me. Why is that? That's a gorgeous cover, too.
P.S. I met Brandon Sanderson last weekend and thought of you :)
I do want read this one. I like books that can move me to tears, but still have the ability to uplift - hope this book is like that.
Ann, I highly recommend it.Carolina! Yay! You met Brandon! Did you get a book autographed?Mary, it most certainly is. It makes me want to give more--time, talents, money--to helping people.
This is a great, great book. I read it and developed a tremendous respect and love for those people. I had no idea the hardships they went through. Dave did a super job!
What a beautiful cover!
ReplyDeleteAubrie, the author had his niece pose for the picture. The girl she represents was an amazing hero.
ReplyDeleteI definitely want to read something by David. This one looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteJen and I hope you and your family have a fun weekend.
:( I don't really want to cry, but I always gravitate to books that make me. Why is that? That's a gorgeous cover, too.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I met Brandon Sanderson last weekend and thought of you :)
ReplyDeleteI do want read this one. I like books that can move me to tears, but still have the ability to uplift - hope this book is like that.
ReplyDeleteAnn, I highly recommend it.
ReplyDeleteCarolina! Yay! You met Brandon! Did you get a book autographed?
Mary, it most certainly is. It makes me want to give more--time, talents, money--to helping people.
This is a great, great book. I read it and developed a tremendous respect and love for those people. I had no idea the hardships they went through. Dave did a super job!
ReplyDelete