Saturday, March 3, 2012

Oh, the Revising!

I've been so wrapped up in edits I haven't had time to post. But I simply had to leave a line or two to tell you all just how much I love the rewrites:

  • I haven't watched a single show... or exercised :(
  • I bring my computer with me everywhere--even in the car--so that if the baby falls asleep and the other two are entertained I can glean precious minutes
  • Two nights this week I ran on three hours of sleep, eye-drops and Tylenol and loved every moment
  • I've been dodging phone calls, social media, and people in general just to do what I love, and wish I had this excuse always

I hope you all are enjoying what you love to do, too. You know you've found your passion when your heart keeps pounding when you're supposed to be sleeping simply because you're working out ideas for a scene... oh and you screw up your family's dinner all because the epiphany came and you simply had to jot it down. The sausage wasn't that black. If you ask me, it was delicious.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are having so much fun!!! You must be onto something big for you to be spending so much time. Can't wait to hear all about it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Summer. We'll have to chat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL more power to you! Can't wait for the result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I envy you that you have such a passion for something. That is amazing. I love to see you get so excited over it. And I can't wait to read it! The suspense is killing me!

    ReplyDelete